- This event has passed.
June 7 2017
June 7, 2017
Online Auction – Wednesday June 7 2017, ending at 6:04 pm
Hash Auctions has opened at second location.
TILLETT – HASH AUCTIONS, ASHBURN LOCATION
21768 Belmont Ridge Rd. Ashburn, VA 20148
Our first auction will have 500 lots
Butter Churns, Depression Glass, Pottery, Enamel Ware,
Oil Lamps, Clocks, Coffee Grinders, Vintage Splint Baskets
Ruby Glass, Early Friction Toys, Oak Furniture
PREVIEW: AUCTION DAY – Wednesday June 7 2017 from 2 pm to 5 pm
PICKUP Day: Thursday June 8 2017 from 3 pm to 6 pm
Tillett Auction Barn 21768 Belmont Ridge Rd. Ashburn, VA 20148
Upon registration, bidder accepts terms of this auction.
1. Registration required with valid credit card. 15% Buyers Premium. CARD ON FILE WILL BE CHARGED AT CONCLUSION OF AUCTION Virginia State sales tax of 5.3% will be charged for purchases unless a valid tax exemption number is provided with payment. Otherwise, you will pay sales tax.
2. Before you bid, know that items are required to be removed from the Auction Location on the designated pickup day. Items not picked up on designated pickup day will be charged on your credit and are subject to be considered abandoned. 21768 Belmont Ridge Rd. Ashburn, VA 20148
4. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any “miscued” bids by bidder. IE: Decimal in the in wrong place, you bid on the wrong thing, the cat jumped on the keyboard, etc.
5. All sales are final. Hash Auctions has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold “as-is” and it is the bidder’s responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. You may call if you have any questions not covered in our descriptions or pictures. We welcome you to call if you are not able to make it to preview for your own viewing. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion. Absolutely NO refunds will be offered.
6. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
7. The auction company reserves the right to refuse service or decline registration to any person.